We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, including, your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. However, such information is collected anonymously and not linked to information that identifies you as an individual.
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any financial transactions you make relating to our services. However, financial information is protected by 128bit encrypted SSL connections.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us, including contact details and other relevant personal details.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters including your e-mail address.
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
Apart from cookies generated by Google Analytics We use “session” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. These session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
Our payment services providers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “tools”, “internet options”, “privacy” and selecting “block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Block all cookies will however have a negative impact on the usability of many websites including this one.
3. Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications.
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by you relating to the website;
- OTHER USES
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
5. International data transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between other countries in order to facilitate the services of Google Analytics (See 2.) and our Payment Service Provider – Card Save/Paypal (See 3. i)
Information which you provide may be transferred to other countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Areas (EEA).
6. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
All electronic financial transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
7. Policy amendments
8. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
9. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
10. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
12. Data controller
The data controller responsible for our website is Vuba employees